Business SIP Trunking
SIP Trunks are a cost effective, flexible, and resilient alternative to your current analogue or ISDN telephony lines, allowing a business to replace existing services with one data connection that has many business benefits.
SynergyPlus offer a range of SIP Trunk options and have strong experience of helping companies migrate their current business phone systems into more cost effective and efficient solutions. Our Business Solution Consultants, and Pre-Sales Technicians, will work with you closely to ascertain the best approach to the installation of the new SIP Trunk service and will oversee all implementation and on-going support, utilising the experience we have gained working in the IP industry since 2004.
What is SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunking, or Session Initiation Protocol is the application of VoIP to facilitate the connection of a PBX (private branch exchange) to various data connections, allowing an enterprise to communicate with mobile and fixed telephone users worldwide.
Unlike traditional telephony where bundles of telephony wires are delivered from the service provider, SIP Trunks allow an enterprise to replace them with PSTN connectivity via BT’s SIP Trunk facility as implemented by SynergyPlus. Overall, this creates a more efficient and elegant solution to business communications, as well as increased call quality and decreased costs.
Benefits of SIP Trunking
- Consolidate your current data and ISDN costs.
- Sweat the investment made in your current phone system, and connect to a wealth of features and benefits from the Cloud with no upfront costs – Apps for iPhone/iPad/Android users, Call Recording, Unified Messaging, Click-to-dial, CRM integration and many more.
- Supports multiple forms of collaborative communications such as instant messaging and video.
- High quality business calls – a true ISDN replacement.
- Reduces costs - lower service charges and on-going call costs.
- An elegant Disaster Recovery System, numbers on a business SIP Trunk can be instantly forwarded to any other location in the world in the event of a failure.
- Adding new users is simple and cost effective.
- Flexible numbering.
- Fully Scalable on a per channel basis.
The SynergyPlus Solution
SynergyPlus has deployed Hosted IP and SIP solutions on scales ranging from 10 to 1000 users. Through this experience we are able to apply industry best practices and deployment strategies to ensure a seamless and robust transition from your analogue or digital ISDN to SIP Trunks. By connecting your existing PBX Telephone System to BT Wholesale’s IPVS service via a fully managed and supported SIP Media Gateway, your business can take advantage of many new features and services without any upfront costs.
Delivered over the BT SIP Trunk service, you will enjoy calls with increased voice quality, additional resilience, and minimises any potential downtime to zero with our “Auto Failover” disaster recovery product. Replacing your current solution is fast and easy and you can even keep your existing phone numbers – even if you’re not with BT. To find out more about the SynergyPlus business SIP Trunk solution, please call us on 0800 915 666 or visit our contact page.
Talk to us today
Monday - Friday 08:00-18:00
0800 915 6666