Business Print Solutions
SynergyPlus Print is an independent office equipment supplier and because we are not tied to one manufacturer, we have the freedom to explore the market for products that are unrivalled in reliability, performance, ease of use and cost.
Office Copier Solutions and Print Audits from SynergyPlus
With in-depth industry knowledge dating back to the late 1980's we offer our clients a tailor made personal service with trust and relationship being our long term objectives. We will take time to understand your business and the objectives you are striving to achieve, tailor making a unique print or copier solution that will exceed your business' document support requirements. We achieve this by carrying out an in-depth print audit of your current set up to be in the best position to suggest a specific solution.
Our Managed Print Services - that cover your entire print fleet from MFDs to Desktop Printers - will help you attain greater efficiency from your print procurement strategy by equipping your IT directors and CIOs with the important data to allow them to control and manage the business' usage meeting risk management, sustainability and cost reduction objectives.
Multifunction Office Printers
SynergyPlus offer document imaging solutions that bring together your print, scanning, document indexing and copying solutions into one business critical device. Our multifunctional products help unify your office equipment, increasing efficiency and delivering cost savings – we can even divest your business of debt.
Why are SynergyPlus Different? - Total Transparency!
Many photocopier suppliers have made fortunes from their clients with a whole host of “tricks of the trade” that essentially gives the business a poor deal. SynergyPlus on the other hand want to work with your organisation well beyond the MFP deployment in areas that include Voice & Data and Managed IT Services; therefore it is imperative that we work with you in an open, transparent, honest way right from the start.
Does your current provider offer you this?
- Open book policy. You see our buy prices and exactly what we earn.
- Straight forward honest financing that saves you money, via transparent Leasing agreements.
- Settlement of existing Leases without compounding/rolling the interest into another loan.
- Consultative approach to the project. Look beyond replacing your machines on a like-for-like basis but get under the skin of what your business requires.
- Machines that will last the full term of your lease.
- Flexible Managed Print Solutions that can offer a low price per copy and full management and support – including toners – not just for your MFP’s but for your whole Printer Fleet too.
- Full Print Audit carried out as part of the evaluation process to consolidate the savings projected.
- After sales care akin to a Private Banking model – direct contact numbers, direct email addresses and helpful, friendly staff.
- Service Contracts that are easy to understand and are fixed for the first two years, on a pay for what you use basis.
- No hidden extras, no confusion and no hidden payments.
A Refreshingly Simple And Honest Approach To Buying Photcopiers
Bespoke software or legacy systems can be integrated to help optimise an existing estate allowing your business to sweat their current investment. Our commitment to neutralising carbon footprint means our clients’ print strategy will, importantly, have a minimal environmental impact. Alternatively, we can assist in the selection and implementation of new systems such as multifunction copiers, or upgrade your current setup.
Convergence really is at the heart of everything we do. IP provides the enabling technologies - LAN, VoIP, IP Telephony - for all of our solutions and the rest of our product portfolio. It's our expertise in the core that allows us to deploy reliable products which promote positive business benefits which assist in the reduction of cost coupled with consolidation of suppliers.
Call SynergyPlus today to discuss your business print solution options, organise a print audit or find out more about how we can help you with all of your office printer/copier equipment, call 0800 915 6666.