Business Lines And Calls Solutions
Talking to customers on the phone is still one of the most critical aspects of any business. The quality and reliability of this type of communication can have a considerable impact on your businesses success. Since 1999, SynergyPlus has been offering innovative and reliable business calls and fixed line products from Tier 1 providers such as BT Wholesale and TalkTalk Business, delivering trusted calls and lines solutions that have a positive business impact on both productivity and the bottom line.
We pride ourselves on delivering robust call quality coupled with innovative products, competitive call prices and excellent account management as part of a comprehensive end-to-end business calls and lines solution.
While other companies focus on just saving you money, our approach involves a deeper understanding of your business to produce a more complete solution. As a natural by-product, you will save money, but more importantly you will be laying the groundwork for a more stable and profitable business in the long-term. Our business calls and lines products will deliver you so much more than just cost reductions.
Business Telephone Lines
We offer bespoke business phone line solutions that fit your precise requirements and budget without comprising on reliability and service. All based on ‘best of breed’ products from BT Wholesale, Talk Talk Business, BT Openreach and Tiscali.
SynergyPlus offer a wide range of business phone lines including analogue, ISDN, SIP Trunks and Hosted IP Communications-as-a-Service (CaaS). We can help you select the most efficient platform for your business and because we are independent, we are not constrained by any one network provider and can help find you the most cost effective packages available.
Analogue, ISDN or IP Business Phone Lines
We can supply traditional single analogue business phone lines which allow Broadband connections to be placed across them. We also offer multiple analogue lines from BT allowing multiple inbound and outbound calls to be made at the same time.
When it comes to ISDN, we can offer ISDN2 services which are pairs of ISDN lines - or "channels" as they are commonly known. ISDN2e is BT's entry level digital voice service for small business offices. A 2-channel ISDN2e circuit costs about the same as 2 conventional phone lines, but offers higher quality and unique features such as DDI Number and Caller ID Presentation and strong future potential.
ISDN2 is generally cost effective up to 8 channels; beyond this a client should consider ISDN2's larger cousin, ISDN30. ISDN30 offers all of the same features and benefits as ISDN2 and comes in a minimum of 8 channels, and can be expanded to 100's of channels if required. ISDN30 is nearly always connected to a compatible Telephone System such as the Toshiba CIX range.
SynergyPlus specialise in innovative, business critical IP Solutions providing converged solutions using the latest products from market leading IP providers. We have been successfully supplying hosted IP business solutions and SIP Trunks since 2004 to small and medium sized enterprises as well as global organisations.
SynergyPlus offer Gamma Telecom’s Featureplus and Communicator Hosted solutions and we were one of only ten UK providers to trial BT Wholesale’s Carrier Grade Next Generation voices services, which is delivered as Communications-as-a-Service (CaaS).
BT Wholesale Next Generation IP Voice Services (IPVS) – which is delivered over BT’s 21st Century Network and is embedded as a core part of their IP-Exchange – is a powerful, reliable alternative to ISDN Channels and traditional telephone systems (PBXs). We believe these systems offer the best features and cost benefits for modern businesses.
Business Phone Calls
Our service is suitable for business customers with BT, Virgin Media, COLT, Verizon and Cable & Wireless lines who want to improve their business calls using the industry's best networks. A simple implementation process with no service interruption will allow you to keep your important numbers and provide your business with features and benefits that will achieve a positive business impact.
What you'll receive
- Direct access to a SynergyPlus Business Solutions Consultant that is specifically allocated to your business and who will be at the centre of your relationship with us. Unlike other, automated services, they will answer all your account management questions in person.
- The potential to add the latest Unified Communications products such as Mobility, Unified Messaging, Click-to-Dial and Disaster Recovery to your existing phone system with no capital outlay.
- Calls handled by a quality Tier 1 provider such as BT and all the security, convenience and reliability that comes with these providers.
- None of the issues of hierarchy and ownership associated with being with a large provider. Because you are our valued customer and not just one of millions, we provide you with a more personal and responsive service.
- Retention of your current numbers even if you use Virgin Media, COLT, Verizon or Cable & Wireless.
- Retention of your current numbers even if you are moving office.
- Regular tariff reviews to make sure you are always getting the best rates possible. Remember that you don’t just want the best deal now but the best deal for the future as well.
- All orders carefully project managed to ensure a smooth worry free service for our clients whether it is the installation of new business lines or migration of your existing business.
- Clear and concise communication – we do not use "confusion marketing" and "smoke and mirrors" to try to confuse you into believing you are getting a better deal. We offer complete transparency and simple pay-for-what-you-use business call tariffs.
Find out more about how we can maximise your business’ phone systems by contacting us or by calling 0800 915 6666.
Talk to us today
Monday - Friday 08:00-18:00
0800 915 6666